Someone HEEELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone HEEELP

For some reason, I cannot get Continuum to play on my pc anymore. Everytime I try to upload the game it does not come up, It will try to load up ss but its maxin out my cpu to 100% everytime it tries to bring it up. I end up having to restart to get my cpu normal again... Anyone have any ideas about how to fix this?
    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Hi Masta Don,

When does it max your CPU out, on the login screen or when you enter a zone?
    Tried reinstalling SS?
    Do other full-screen games work? (If not try reinstalling DirectX)
    Done a virus scan? (not so useful)

Comment

ever tried toying around with your proxy settings? if so that's probably the reason, if not, forget I ever posted this.
      audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
      DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
      Azreal> LOloL
      cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

that happened to me once...a simple ad-aware and spybot check fixed my problem. if that doesn't work and neither does any of the other things people here have posted, you could probly try reformatting.

Comment

yeah do that adware stuff first

Comment

All I know is that I took my PC to my moms work to have their Tech guys work on it and even they couldnt figure out why this was happening. They tried Direct X thing, they tried re installing it, hel I even tried loading SS onto a JumpDrive and installing it onto my PC....STILL NOTHING..... I think I just have to face the fact that im never going to be able to play SS again on my PC.

And its maxing out once I click on the SS icon. And I play Wolvenstein ET and that is a full screen game and it works beautifully......
            2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

The last thing you can do is reformat.

But save that as your last resort..

Comment

Check your system time and correct it if needed, temporarily remove any Anti-Virus software running while loading up Continuum.

Comment

Working...
                X