Weird problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird problem.

Everytime I try to run Ad-Aware or another Spyware deleter like the Windows one my comp either freezes up or restarts automatically, please help.
    Thrashing> "That'll be 25.99, thank you for buying, please come again"
    Thrashing> "LET'S FUCK!"
    Thrashing> Like that, Ott?
    Catgirl> rofl
    Missy> o.O im so leaving this chat

Kim> hal, say fit of rage sucks ballz
    fit of r> here, i'll do it for you
    fit of r> I SUCK BALLS
    Kim> loool
    fit of r> I LOVE BIG HAIRY MAN BALLS

Originally posted by kites
    Everytime I try to run Ad-Aware or another Spyware deleter like the Windows one my comp either freezes up or restarts automatically, please help.
    I'm not a genius at symantecs, but try to re-download your ad-aware. It has happened to me and when i got a free version of the internet it worked perfectly
    1:Hydride> who we play next week
    1:ReNdErED> Pandora
    1:ReNdErED> gulp
    1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
    1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
    1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
    1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
    1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

No I re-installed it twice, kept doing it.
      Thrashing> "LET'S FUCK!"
      Catgirl> rofl

fit of r> I SUCK BALLS
      Kim> loool

Comment

I suggest you install Hitman Pro 2.
        (http://www.freedownloads.nl/hitman_pro.htm --> click the download -button). It's a nifty tool and includes spyware removal tools like Ad-Aware, Spybot S&D, Spywareblaster, CWShredder,...
        Try to install it and then restart your computer in safe mode (press F8 @ start-up).
        Run Hitman pro and it will automatically remove all spyware by running those different programs. The cool thing about hitman pro is that you only have to start the program. After double-clicking the Hitman Pro icon, you just can go do something else coz Hitman Pro will take care of everything.
        Try it and let me know
        I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

The Microsoft one is really good.

http://www.microsoft.com/athome/sec...re/default.mspx

You can ignore the shit it says about validating windows, when you click continue it gives you the choice to download without validation.

If that doesn't work:

Search on google for "hijackthis". Download and run the program, and post the log on the forums at www.computercops.biz (You'll need to register but it's free etc..) they're really helpful, but make sure you're polite and as descriptive as possible.
          USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
          ---A few minutes later---
          9:cool koen> you scorereseted
          9:Kim> UM
          9:Kim> i didn't
          9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
          9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
          9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
          9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Ewww scary windows validation....
            I wouldn't trust microsoft to make one that doesn't validate windows.. inch:
            STARKITTY
            A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

Huh? You don't have to validate, click continue and then there's a choice to download without validation.
              USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
              ---A few minutes later---
              9:cool koen> you scorereseted
              9:Kim> UM
              9:Kim> i didn't
              9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
              9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
              9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
              9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan
                Search on google for "hijackthis". Download and run the program, and post the log on the forums at www.computercops.biz (You'll need to register but it's free etc..) they're really helpful, but make sure you're polite and as descriptive as possible.
                hijackthis finds all the crap, but u have to be very careful using it, as u might delete sys files.
                thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by cundor
                  I suggest you install Hitman Pro 2.
                  (http://www.freedownloads.nl/hitman_pro.htm --> click the download -button). It's a nifty tool and includes spyware removal tools like Ad-Aware, Spybot S&D, Spywareblaster, CWShredder,...
                  Try to install it and then restart your computer in safe mode (press F8 @ start-up).
                  Run Hitman pro and it will automatically remove all spyware by running those different programs. The cool thing about hitman pro is that you only have to start the program. After double-clicking the Hitman Pro icon, you just can go do something else coz Hitman Pro will take care of everything.
                  Try it and let me know
                  Wow, my comps running faster then I've ever seen it, thanks.
                  Thrashing> "LET'S FUCK!"
                  Catgirl> rofl

fit of r> I SUCK BALLS
                  Kim> loool

Comment

Working...
                  X