X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All my videos have a blue color to them

back a while ago i reformatted and reinstalled XP

everything works fine no issues...

but only when i play videos, on Windows Medial player, or real player, and now i reinstalled winamp and its the same on all of them...

the color is off hugely.... and a huge blue sort of tinge takes over the screen... u can watch the video but its not really worth watching like that...

any ideas?

i thought about drivers, but ive never had to reisntall drivers before when putting in XP... monitor is the same...

all other monitor functions and colors are fine... for pics, screens... programs...

its only when playing vids in any video player program
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Under your Control Panel's Display Properties, go to advanced settings and look for a tab that says Overlay. Check the colour settings there. That might be it.

Someone correct me if I gave the wrong directions; I've installed ATI's Catalyst and my overlay settings are located differently.

Comment

actually you were kinda right lol

man i uninstalled and reinstalled WMP, real player, winamp...

tried 3 diff sets of codecs lol

finally after your reply i checked the overlay tab and i couldnt do anything..but it said video had to be running

so i went to that tab while it was running and the colors were all fucked.... anyways a diff sort of screen was there with all the saturation and stuff... so i just hit default settings and presto lol it went back to normal haha

thanks!
      Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

Working...
      X