Clear All

• Pics

The pics i try to post wont show. can someone help me
    4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
    4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
    4:Geio> DEEZ?
    4:Geio> LOLOL
    4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
    4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
    4:spirit> LOL
    4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
    4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

You need to upload the picture or pictures to a web server, http://imageshack.us/ does this for free and does not require logins.. Click browse, find the file on your HDD (you may want to convert the picture[s] to Jpgs since they are not as large as .BMP) and click Host It!. Find the URL (Second last box listed) Direct link to image, copy and paste that URL with the [img]-URL-[/img] tags around it into your post.
    Last edited by Kolar; 03-26-2005, 11:41 PM.

Comment

http://imagehost.darkernet.co.uk/index.php

Thats much better for hosting something not so big (100KB )

Also, need to be converted to: [Allowed File Extensions: .jpg .JPG .gif .GIF .png .PNG ]

When you want to display the picture in your message, type:

[ img ] (URL of your uploaded pic) [/ img ] (Without the spaces)

EDIT: bleh... didnt see Kolar already had that tag thingy... oh well -.-; Guess just giving another upload provider then hehe... -_- sry
      Last edited by AcidBomber; 03-27-2005, 01:25 AM.
      AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

I thought this was going to be a thread for pictures of half naked girls, but it's actually for a legitimate question. Most disappointed.
        Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

problem solved (hopefully)

I have had the same problem in the past. About half of the screen shots I take show up completely black, no other image. I was talking to Weaver about this and he suggested changing my color depth to see if that helped at all. I was using 8 to get higher frames per second. I changed the color depth to 16 and have not had a problem since. To change color depth go to View>Options>Graphics. There are 3 choices to choose from 8/16/32. Maybe this will help you out. ~peace~

Comment

I think he's having a problem hosting images rather than displaying them on his computer.

Comment

Working...
            X