Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twd Disconnection

Hello Tech Support People,

Whenever I enter any TWD arena aside from TWD such as TWDD or TWJD or TWBD, I get disconnected from the Trench Wars server. I do not know why this has been happening to me. I'm pretty sure it's not my computer's problem as I've been playing TWDD before on this very computer.
    Please find a way to end my misery... lolz

Thanks for your time

-FALK5^Wing^

Eeeeek~!!! HI FALKY~! hehe you can find me here a lot now ^-^
    I think your prob. is with your usual high ?lag... maybe bots kick you out when you lag badly, is been happening for a while now since the bots dropped the maximum lag rate right? -_-
    AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

go into your SSCU Trench Wars folder and delete all the TWD maps, and re-enter them, if that doesnt work talk to zannatti (zanatti?), this has happend to him before. ask him how he fixed it.
      audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
      DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
      Azreal> LOloL
      cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

i think the problem could be related to high ping.

try entering a twd arena that doesnt have a bot in and see if it lets you in there.
        04.07.05 08:59

Comment

Try reducing your color depth and/or your resoltuon.
          USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
          ---A few minutes later---
          9:cool koen> you scorereseted
          9:Kim> UM
          9:Kim> i didn't
          9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
          9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
          9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
          9:pascone> lol?

Comment

harharhar acid.. what a pleasant surprise :P lolz

i've tried deleting maps n gettin em again cuz some mod tried helping me. er.. what's the lag limit for twd arenas now? as im pretty sure i dun go over it THAT often :P lolz.. newayz what is it?

will try the colour depth thing.. i think i was suggested that b4 once lol.. but i forgot to try it :S er... gonna try right now.
            hmm.. i just did it.. but reducing colour depth would mean make it 8.. right? cuz that's the lowest.. but mine is already at 8.. :S

Comment

Originally posted by FALK5^Wing^
              harharhar acid.. what a pleasant surprise :P lolz
              xD~! :grin:

Ummm the lag limit is/was 250 ping or something? I am not sure about the spike... -_-
              AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

do you recieven an error message? or do you just get disconnected?

Comment

It does it to me when I multi-Client...

not that I do that or anything <_<

Comment

try window mode
                    audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
                    DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
                    Azreal> LOloL
                    cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

awr guys... the bots are still down so i can't really try much :S

thanks for posting ways of helping, i already play in windowed mode generally... no, i do not multiple client lol.. i don't know how lolz.. n also in response to tibro.. i just get disconnected.. no popup msgs.. but just the regular yellow line near top left of continuum that says i'm disconnected

hmm gonna get a hold of zannatti :P thxs for helping guys.. will continue to try bye for now lotsa love -falk5^wing^

Comment

hey, just before you go into the arena or get disconnected next time, type ?lag and tell me what come us

Comment

Originally posted by FALK5^Wing^
                          awr guys... the bots are still down so i can't really try much :S

thanks for posting ways of helping, i already play in windowed mode generally... no, i do not multiple client lol.. i don't know how lolz.. n also in response to tibro.. i just get disconnected.. no popup msgs.. but just the regular yellow line near top left of continuum that says i'm disconnected

hmm gonna get a hold of zannatti :P thxs for helping guys.. will continue to try bye for now lotsa love -falk5^wing^
                          Try playing full screen.

Try a lower resolution.
                          USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                          ---A few minutes later---
                          9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                          9:Kim> UM
                          9:Kim> i didn't
                          9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                          9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                          9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                          9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Does it say why you're disconnected?

Example:

"Disconnected from server due to <insert reason here>" or however is worded.

Oh yeh, or something like, "You have been put in spectator mode due to high packetloss" -_-
                            AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

i suggest, uninstall and delete your SS folder..

re-install and try again.. could be a bug in your continuum client

Comment

Working...
                              X