mIRC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mIRC

does anyone here know how to register a mIRC channel, and is willing to explain me, but make it easy, I'm kinda, ehm ^-^ , blonde :wub:

What server?

Comment

if u type /register help it should give u the syntax command for registering it

its something like

/ns register <email> <pw for the account u creating> and that creates it for the nickname u are on at the moment
      Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

mirc is a client that connects to various servers, much as continuum is a client that connects to various zones. each server is different, as each zone is. many servers I've seen have some form of "nickserv" and "chanserv" that allow you to register nicknames and channels, respectively. try "/msg nickserv help" and "/msg chanserv help" to see if they exist, and if so, how they function for that specific server. generally, you need a registered nickname to be in control of a registered channel.

Comment

mIRC is only good for illegitimate downloading. And for CS.

Comment

as far as i know.. once you enter a chat channel, it is your..

to keep it.. you must just make sure you are first person in.. then put a bot in it so it never leaves.. that way you get fll control of it
            04.07.05 08:59

Comment

Working...
            X