SS in School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SS in School

I downloaded SS in class...but i cant connect to the zone cuz the comp blocks that shit. Anyone know a way around this im dieing og boringness

I had the same problem when I downloaded SS at school, all of the zones were REd, unless u have access to the schools firewall, I don't think there is any way around it <_<
    Touch me, touch me now!

Comment

Tech Support

Comment

Try http://www.http-tunnel.com/html/

There is a patch you may need to install. You have to go into the forums for it, though. It may or may not work, but it's worth a try.

It could be Red because the network is maxed out, in which case nothing will fix it.

Comment

I am pretty sure HTTP tunneling doesn't work with Subspace, and even if it did, it would likely be way too slow and plossy to even be able to play.
          sdg

Comment

Cape.. i suggest u go ask ruine for help.. he will hack anything for u
            9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
            4:Nimrook> No?
            4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
            4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
            4:Akuun> ROFL
            4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
            4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
            4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

If the admins at your school are smart, then you won't get around it. Go talk to them about opening a port for you to play subspace, it's worth a try but I doubt that they will.

Comment

As I have said in the past, do your school work in school and keep the games for home, you're not missing anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimrook
                  Cape.. i suggest u go ask ruine for help.. he will hack anything for u
                  But that would make this thread illegal, wouldn't it
                  I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

i do it at my school through proxies and yes it is slow and no i wont tell you how to do it.
                    audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
                    DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
                    Azreal> LOloL
                    cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

Ok...well, it's pretty much near impossible unless you can either:

1.) Get your school admins to open a certain port.
                      2.) Hack the firewall and open it yourself (I figured out how, but it sorta puts a big, gaping hole in it :/)
                      3.) Proxy/httptunnel it, which causes massive ploss and you probably can't play anyways...maybe spec chatting perhaps.

Comment

Hrm, this httptunnel sounds cool

Where would you get one ?
                        WiL>How doi fire?
                        J M Power>Esc + Q
                        WiL left arena
                        J M Power>LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                          As I have said in the past, do your school work in school and keep the games for home, you're not missing anything.
                          Im a senior in highschool and its almost year end so we are watching sleeping beauty.................SAVE ME

Comment

Originally posted by Cape
                            Im a senior in highschool and its almost year end so we are watching sleeping beauty.................SAVE ME
                            Wait until College then

They should allow you to access games from College campuses.

Comment

Working...
                            X