registering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• registering

yeah i dont really need help or anything, just wanted to point something out and get down to the bottom of it. so the other day i called my little cousin and told him to register to the forums and he said it wouldnt let him, so i did some investigating and apparantly someone has disabled new registrations. dont we wont new people to register?

audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
    DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
    Azreal> LOloL
    cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

well (and i know nothing about this) im guessing as forums have been down recently, mybe they are being fixed. and dont want new members on the database
    04.07.05 08:59

Comment

I think the Forum Admins disabled it for now until they can resolve the issue with Spacely and his spamming, and maybe even report the little bastard to his ISP. Maybe one of them can make the forum acct then give you control over it, I don't know. I wish we could ban him in game.

Just a side note: What that kid has done a 5 year old could do with the right software.
      Last edited by Kolar; 04-15-2005, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
        I think the Forum Admins disabled it for now until they can resolve the issue with Spacely and his spamming, and maybe even report the little bastard to his ISP. Maybe one of them can make the forum acct then give you control over it, I don't know. I wish we could ban him in game.

Just a side note: What that kid has done a 5 year old could do with the right software.
        He doesn't need software to do that...
        A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

I'm assuming he's using a proxy, if so then yes Arikel. Either way it's nothing big.
          Last edited by Kolar; 04-15-2005, 10:03 PM.

Comment

if these forums are about Trench Wars, then surely the zone and forums should be related.. hence hacking forums to such a degree that it must be closed to new members = banning in zone
            04.07.05 08:59

Comment

Aww Kolar got here first :P That was what I was going to say.. -.-;;
              AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Working...
              X