Cant get past trench wars zone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant get past trench wars zone

Today, i was just playing normally, and all of a sudden i got kicked out of trench wars zone. I then reconnected back to the internet and logged back in. But as a tried logging in it wouldnt let me. A message pops up and says, make sure ur connected to the internet(which i was), and the zone is yellow or green(which it was). So I am not sure what to do, plz help.

Originally posted by golden duck
    Today, i was just playing normally, and all of a sudden i got kicked out of trench wars zone. I then reconnected back to the internet and logged back in. But as a tried logging in it wouldnt let me. A message pops up and says, make sure ur connected to the internet(which i was), and the zone is yellow or green(which it was). So I am not sure what to do, plz help.

Same If it makes any difference I live in Southern Ontario.
    "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

Comment

As well as superDAVE(postal) who was working in twdev zone....... but I can still connect to other zones and use the chat system

Dave said its prolly a hub problem.

Comment

Well it seems to be better now

Comment

It seemed to be a billing problem, ?commands were laggy and so was the chats. Don't know if TWL will go ahead, probably will.

Comment

Thank You.

Comment

If you cant get in TW cuz of a kick or w/e, enter to EG and then wait for the map to download, play for like a min (atlest die once). Then exit and TW should be back.
              AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Working...
              X