This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plugins!!!

I went to sum website DELETED and i need plugins for me to watch, i download plugins but wont lemme install plugins, it's like a "nothing" file that dont have a progam, plz help!

Okay, I don't know how many times we have to say it, but this isn't allowed on this board. I've read the other threads, and there's nothing legal about this (unless you own the DVDs, in which case, why aren't you just watching them, numbnuts?) Any more of these threads will result in an instant ban. I'm done with this. - Conc
    Last edited by ConcreteSchlyrd; 04-17-2005, 11:23 PM.

That's the website that the guy was warned for isn't it? I suggest you remove it before mod sees, quick!

EDIT: P.S. Thanks for the link :P

Comment

I don't know what plugin you need but if it's Internet TV you're looking for try Saltwaterchimp or Everyshowsucks, both are listed on Nullsoft's directory server (both cost 5-10 per month). I have a subscription to Everyshowsucks and it's pretty good quality video. I get family guy, simpson, X files, Futurma, south park and about 10 other shows (it loops the seasons).

About the whole legal thing, I respect TW for holding to its rules but I personally see this kind of shit from broadcasters to be nothing more then money grubbing. The fear of technology the RIAA and Co. have placed upon the masses is stifling innovation.

Comment

Working...
      X