Microsoft Word!! Help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microsoft Word!! Help!!

I need help with a word document of mine. The font seems to be like this and I cant change it cause when I try it changes to boxes. If anyone wants me to send them the doc I can if they can fix it. ^-^

Click here to see the pic of the doc

Takes a while to download ^-^
    Last edited by moltenrock; 05-03-2005, 03:54 PM. Reason: Mistake

Maybe it's not in english or something. Where did this strange document come from and was it ever readable in the first place? If you want I can upload it so other people can see what they think of it.

Comment

That's the Wingdings font. You should be able to read it when you convert it to Arial, but if that doesn't work... then yea what Nockm said it could be in some other language.
      Last edited by Nycle; 05-04-2005, 06:37 AM.

Comment

ok, i think youre trying to say that... when you try to change your font, it changes to wingdings, try this: c:\windows\fonts .... take out the wingdings fonts (usually 3) either delete them or move them to another folder, if you think you'll be needing it later on. then go back to your document and try changing the font.

btw if you need cool fonts, go here and you can always place them into your c:\windows\fonts folder and it'll be ready for use the next time you use a word processor.

hope that works. :up:
        audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
        DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
        Azreal> LOloL
        cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

I'm going to assume he doesn't mind everyone having a poke at his .doc.

ProblemPage.doc

Okay the used the doc is called 'CLARENCE'. I can't find clarence.ttf on the web, but this site acknowledges its existence.
          Last edited by Nockm; 05-04-2005, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Open it in wordpad and change the font to something else. Works for me.

"Opening - Ancient of Days
            Blessing and honor, glory and power...etc. etc."

Comment

I've PMed it to you

Comment

Omg

OMG, I LOVE YOU GUYS. NOCKM GO AHEAD, I DONT MIND.

P.S. I MEAN THAT IN THE MOST UN HOMOSEXUAL WAY THERE IS. :wub:

Comment

Working...
                X