burning Video clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• burning Video clips

Is there a way to burn video clips (mpegs) onto a dvd r and play them on a dvd player and watch them on the Big round Box.

sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
    I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
    tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
    im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
    i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Use a program called WinAVI Video Converter. It can convert almost anything into anything. Then once you have the MPG converted into the DVD files, open the folder they're in with DVD Shrink and then burn. If you need more detailed instructions on burning (DVD Shrink included) try Doom9.

Comment

I burnt an mpeg to a CD-R raw and it just came up in my DVD player's browser and I could play it fine. I think that should apply to DVD-Rs too.

I'm using my DVD player to listen to burnt music more because it can also play mp3s, therefore I have more space.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
        I burnt an mpeg to a CD-R raw and it just came up in my DVD player's browser and I could play it fine. I think that should apply to DVD-Rs too.

I'm using my DVD player to listen to burnt music more because it can also play mp3s, therefore I have more space.

I save data on DVD, because I can save more data as well. You can't compare 700mb to 4 GB on DVD.

Comment

thanks gerry

Thanks man the shit works but only thing that sux is the tag so u have to pay for it anyway gettin around it or no?

sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
          I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
          tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
          im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
          i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

Working...
          X