Editing a song, and the programs I could use to do it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing a song, and the programs I could use to do it

I'm making an animation in Flash to go along with a song for one of my class finals (Color Theory), and I was wondering if you guys knew of any programs that I could edit a song with. I need to cut out the first 40 seconds of the song, and I won't be able to use Soundforge (the proggie used at my school) since I don't have it. I'm not asking for any links (so plz don't close this mods :fear: ) , I would just like a heads up on any song editing programs that you might now of- that I could get for free. Again no links plz (unless you PM to me, which I think is ok by mods?), and thanks for your help ahead of time.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

If this is to be used in Flash, can't you edit this through Flash itself? that is to have it play only upon certain frames within the Flash.

Cool Edit works....you can download that and use it for the free demo time or however it is set up.

I would recommend using Vegas, but that is a Sounforge/Sony product :P

Being it is in Flash, I would have set it to play only between certain frames of which could be scripted. Hmm is that SwiSH or Flash...hmm they both do the same thing essentially
    May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
      (unless you PM to me, which I think is ok by mods?)
      yes

Comment

Acoustica Mixcraft.

I use it all the time. Its fantastic for that.

Remember to save as an audio file, go to File> Mix Down to>

Comment

GoldWave
          Originally posted by Tone
          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
          Originally posted by the_paul
          Gargle battery acid fuckface
          Originally posted by Material Girl
          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Holy crap PH, I'm this close to sexing you in the face. Thanks for the quick replies guys, being the lazy bum I am, I tried PH's since he gave a link, and it worked.

UNF UNF UNF PH, that's my wang and your face making sweet harmony :wub:
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

GoldWave is a good one

Comment

I have cool edit pro2. Very profesional :d
                help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Well fuck you LB.

Comment

Comment

I was searching for "audio" and I noticed LB's posts regarding school could be used to describe my own. Do you go to an Ai by any chance?
                      SIGNATURE PROTEST: KEEP THE SHORT FFS

Comment

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/
                        USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                        ---A few minutes later---
                        9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                        9:Kim> UM
                        9:Kim> i didn't
                        9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                        9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                        9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                        9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Working...
                        X