Lag (Kolar read this!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lag (Kolar read this!)

Over the past week and a half or so I've been experiencing a great deal of Speccing by these matchbots during TWD games because even though my Average and Current are usually 80-100 I spike into the 1000 range sometimes, getting me specced by these bots.

Can someone help me (hopefully Kolar who helped me a lot with screenlag or any other uber geniuses) reduce this lag?

In addition, are these matchbot's going to be updated to not spec people for spiking to 1000 for a second or 2?
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

By the way, a spike of 1000 simply means the server didn't receive data from you for one second. I.e. you just drifted for 1 second and then jumped to your actual position. You can't "spike for 1000 for 2 seconds".
    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
    ---A few minutes later---
    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
    9:Kim> UM
    9:Kim> i didn't
    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
    9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Yeah, listen to ewan.

and I also get kicked out every time, but then I close msn, reconnect and it's aaaaaall fine!
      help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

You say over the past week? Do you notice anything irregular about your internet lately? It's most likely a problem with the ISP I had jumpy lag for a week or two, and I found out later that my ISP was upgrading some of it's lines. Try contacting them, and get a trouble ticket in. When you do that they will look into the problem, and maybe even send a technician in to inspect the lines at your house. It may also be adware or other malicious programs causing it. I could go on and on, but these 2 are the most common problems.

Comment

Working...
        X