comp fan problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• comp fan problems

ok since i got my new computer, the computer fan keeps turning on and makes me lag out. it gets really annoying becuase i cant play elim or base without getting subbed sometimes. any ideas on how to disable it? ephemeral ive heard your the king of computers help me out on this.
    4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
    4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
    4:Geio> DEEZ?
    4:Geio> LOLOL
    4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
    4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
    4:spirit> LOL
    4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
    4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

my computer fan gets louder when i'm playing any game, even the most basic starcraft.
    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

If you don't have the fan your comp will just shutoff, would you rather have that?
      My Music Playlist

Comment

Your fan is lagging you out? Now that is something you don't hear every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuukunen
          Your fan is lagging you out? Now that is something you don't hear every day.

Indeed.
          There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

What's a computer fan ? <_<
            7:Barton> hi tats
            7:Barton> still no smod?
            7:Barton> :(
            7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
            7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
            3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

Originally posted by Anduril.
              What's a computer fan ? <_<
              lol? its a ventilator to keep your pc from overheating.
              Originally posted by Kolar
              My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
              ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

A fan coming on wouldn't lag you out, but some CPU's do fold back (drop to lower speeds) if your motherboard is heating up. Is it a laptop or desktop?

If you are truly 'lagging', I would be concerned that it is really a thermal issue that is effecting the motherboard and it's performance. The actual starting of the fan (pulling the 12V it takes to start one) would not cause any other issue on the motherboard/power supply.

First, make sure that the ambient temperature around the PC isn't excessive. Air flow is important, don't have the case stuck in some cabinet or any place where the PC can get a decent flow of air around it.

If you are sure the PC is getting good air flow and the ambient temperature isn't high, I would then check out the BIOS screens for further info. Many display the RPM's of the fan and many display the temperatures in the case. Some BIOS will allow you to disable the CPU fan warnings delivered to the OS, it might be something to try.

Comment

post your computer specs right here, right now. or when ever you wake up (sleeping homos)

Comment

i just bought an 8 dollar fan and put it next to the comp and it dosnt happen so eph you were right maybe it didnt get enough air flow.
                    4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                    4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                    4:Geio> DEEZ?
                    4:Geio> LOLOL
                    4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                    4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                    4:spirit> LOL
                    4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                    4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Working...
                    X