Ship Builder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ship Builder

Another Question, whats a good and easy program to use in ship building the one i found was confusing
    :blink:
    Rigor> mastersword im thinking u, me and a bottle of crisco baby
    Mastersword> ROFL
    Mastersword> really?

(TWDBot)>Your squad rating has just changed from 813 to 813, after losing the Javelin match vs dicE. You are #34 in TWJD - For detailed info go to

#21 - Don't forget

ms paint :greedy:
    Touch me, touch me now!

Comment

I think any image manipulation will do. Well you might want to use one of those ship rotator thingies found in http://www.subspacedownloads.com

Comment

how do i make my own ships i dont understand
        Rigor> mastersword im thinking u, me and a bottle of crisco baby
        Mastersword> ROFL
        Mastersword> really?

(TWDBot)>Your squad rating has just changed from 813 to 813, after losing the Javelin match vs dicE. You are #34 in TWJD - For detailed info go to

#21 - Don't forget

Comment

draw one :fear:
          Touch me, touch me now!

Comment

check out ships.bm2 in your graphic folder (Continuum > graphics). Now ifyou want to make custom ships you opend your graphic program and then you need 3 rows and each row needs 10 images of your ship rotating, remember that it has to be a perfect square then save it as ship1.bm2 if you want it to be ship 1 else save it as 1-8. You can better check out ships.bm2 because my english isn't that good and you propably don't understand what I'm saying
            help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

I prefer using Photoshop to make it. More colourful :wub:
              AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Deluxe Paint 2

Comment

Working...
                X