Speakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speakers

Does anyone know if i could switch it so that the left side plays on the right side and vice versa? the wire I have is not long enough for my speakers to be positioned properly.. =(
    duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Um..... yeah lol. You double click the speaker quicktab, and find the option that let's you choose left or right..... I'm too lazy to look.

Comment

I'm sure there will be a little program for that somewhere... I can't visualise your problem, why don't you just switch the speakers around? If your speakers are connected directly to a subwoofer, just reorganise the connectors.

Comment

i cant switch the speakers around because the the wire that connects my speaker to the computer is to short. it connects to the right side, but my computer is on the left side. here is a pretty picture to explain my problem a little clearer?

i also tried looking for the thingy on the quicktab, i cant seem to find it

Mattey> put me in corch

Comment

Ugh... I disabled that thing in the services, because I don't use it hold on a second I can figure it out. Control Panel > Sounds and Audio Devices > Advanced button > Try playing with all the dials untill you find the left,and right tab. Im sure there is a little program out there that can help you out.
          Last edited by Krusnik; 09-06-2005, 01:43 PM.

Comment

why dont you move the tower to the right hand side? will work out then or dont you have enough space?
            Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
            oNe-t> YEAH
            nopcode> before going out
            funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

there is no space on the other side

Mattey> put me in corch

Comment

Working...
              X