it never loads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it never loads

i have just recently gotten a new computer and i downloaded version .38 from trechwars.org. i double click continuum and it runs procces called continuum.exe but never starts the application. then after thinking for around 30 min a fatal error message comes up. what should i do? i have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling. i also have treid different web pages to download it from. can anyone help?
    -sexyfeet

hey, sorry it isn't working, I don't know computers, and i have a feeling saying osmething like "format your harddrive" wouldn't be appreciated

I'm just providing moral support so you know that people are looking and may care?

Good luck
    boo...:eek:

Comment

What kind of Antivirus program do you have? Did you try using0.39? http://beginners.subspace.net/downloads.php has 0.39 try using that. I'm not really sure about this, but I have a feeling a program on your computer is stopping Continuum from loading. I really can't help you too much with this, because I can't simulate this kind of problem on my computer.
      Last edited by Krusnik; 09-07-2005, 09:34 PM.

Comment

u probably have piece of shit windows XP home edition and not profesional

Comment

thank you very much majin-uub, had the same problem for weeks, fixed :grin:
          Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
          oNe-t> YEAH
          nopcode> before going out
          funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

hey ya i have spysweeper and norton2005. im downloading from the site you gave me now. hopefully that will work. thanks
            -Sexyfeet :grin:

Comment

that didnt help any cause when i dl it. it skips or only downloads 2.77 or 3 mb of the "4.91mb file" then when i got more of it downloaded it still didnt work. it will never download the whole file. im out of ideas. lol anything helps
              -sexyfeet

Comment

Can't help ya buddy. Something in your system is screwed up. All the skip downloading, and so on. Try this Uninstall it, delete the folder in C/: My Program and then download it using another webbrowser (preferably firefox). Install 0.38, and then install 0.39. Does it work? If it doesn't I can't help you anymore......

Comment

Working...
                X