Computer Game Problem Help PLZ!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer Game Problem Help PLZ!

i need help with my game Counterstrike. for some reason, whenever i press a direction it delays a sec or two and then goes in that direction. since i use my mouse to move it delays my mouse movement as well. it's not server lag or anything. it's just my funky comp. this just started happening yesterday and i don't know why. i could play it perfectly well before. i tried switching kbs and mouse but got the same result. i think it's got something to do with a "keyboard buffer", when you press keys simulatenously and you jam out of control. i tried reinstalling the game, and i didn't touch any settings beforehand, nor did i d/l or have anything running in the background. can ANYONE out there help me? PLEASE I NEED ANYTHING!!
    7:RaCka> yo
    7:ph> hi
    7:RaCka> LOL PH HI
    7:ph> oops
    7:ph> i mean FUCK YOU ****ER
    7:ph> fucking freudian slip

Try re-installing the Keyboard and Mouse drivers. If that doesn't work...and you have Windows XP...you could always try System Restore. It might fix the problem. Other than that, I don't know what else you could do.

Comment

Is it possible that spy-ware/ad-ware is at work? I know for sure ad-ware can cause 2-3 second lags on computer. Try uninstalling/deleting anything you downloaded within the first 3 days of when the problem started. As Asmodeus said try uninstalling the drivers, (In the Hardware Manager in Control Panel). System Restore should be your last resort, because I know it screws some programs up.

Comment

My friend has that problem on Battlefield 2, occasionally while moving, you continue after letting go.

Comment

Working...
        X