• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkmoor
    Old, but it still is quite funny :-)
    Not so much funny or truthful as long.

Comment

Originally posted by Morroco
      Blah blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah..
      This guy has no clue what he's talking about.
      TWSites.com - TWSites.com Web Hosting Services
      qan> dock's raw animal magnetism and sheer ability to reboot bot cores inspires lust in all genders :P
      3:wadi> no yawning on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by DoCk>
        This guy has no clue what he's talking about.
        unf that hurt

but dock what i was saying is that windows xp is simple to use, it's for the stupid user which is majority. Linux is way faster and is better in security but its made for you to do everything yourself, which is a hassle when you first install it. Once you have getting linux running the way you want it, it is better then Windows (Assuming you also know what not to touch while using it)

windows is the better one right now because it is simple to use, but in return there are a lot of bugs that are being fixed, and with the new Windows coming out (Sometime in 06 and i forget what its called) it wont allow you to use any DOS =( but when linux cakes it over making it a bit more like windows xp (easy to setup for the .. stupid user) it will crumple windows

I just suggested that if you know more about setting things up and what files not to touch linux would be more your style, but if you dont know what you are doing windows xp is the way to go
        My Music Playlist

Comment

You're still wrong on way too many levels. I'm not going to bother responding to the above because I'm sure someone else might step in and correct you.
          TWSites.com - TWSites.com Web Hosting Services
          qan> dock's raw animal magnetism and sheer ability to reboot bot cores inspires lust in all genders :P
          3:wadi> no yawning on the internet.

Comment

I've decided that I will stick to windows just because I can't use my CAD programs in any other OS. Win XP is fine ( I never had a virus or Trojan in over 4 years). I just wanted a change.

Please close this thread as soon as possible before it becomes a flame-fest.

Comment

Dock> i wont argue because I know you probably know more then me, but if you know how to setup your system and know what files you shouldnt touch at all then Linux is good for you because it's faster and has better security then windows. If you dont know too much about that and would rather not get frustrated when setting up Linux then windows is the way to go because it's so simple..
              My Music Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Morroco
                Dock> i wont argue because I know you probably know more then me, but if you know how to setup your system and know what files you shouldnt touch at all then Linux is good for you because it's faster and has better security then windows. If you dont know too much about that and would rather not get frustrated when setting up Linux then windows is the way to go because it's so simple..

I stopped using Linux because it was too slow. It was just a memory hog.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoor
                  While we're talking about macs, here. Old, but it still is quite funny :-)
                  rofl
                  megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
                  L K> taught u what?
                  megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
                  9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
                  9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

Wil Shipley of Delicious Monster offers $500 to anyone who can prove a real, live virus or worm exists on Mac *today*.

http://wilshipley.com/blog/2005/09/m...r-shut-up.html

Heh.

Gerry if you want a change or something to play around with you could always buy an old used PC to run Linux or a old iMac for next-to-nothing.

Comment

Working...
                    X