Sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sound

In basing games or sometimes in dueling games my bullet sound stops working. It works perfectly at first, but then when ppl around me and I shoot together (i.e. alot of spiders shooting together), I stop hearing bullet sounds.

I have tried re-installing susbspace, and forcing "Bullet" and "Bullet Explosions" into system memory. Nothing have worked.

I have a brand new pentim 4 system, and new speakers.

If you know how to possibly have this fixed please post!
    1:Da1andonly> korven plays subspace from a 1978 microwave

Grab a piece of paper. Place a dot in the middle of it. Draw a small circle around the dot, and leave the rest open. The dot represents your knowledge. It's what you know. It is the limit of your mind's capacity. The circle around the dot is everything that you don't know - but you know that it exists. And the rest of the paper is everything that you didn't even know that you'd never know - that exists or has the potential to exist.

Originally posted by Depre
    In basing games or sometimes in dueling games my bullet sound stops working. It works perfectly at first, but then when ppl around me and I shoot together (i.e. alot of spiders shooting together), I stop hearing bullet sounds.

I have tried re-installing susbspace, and forcing "Bullet" and "Bullet Explosions" into system memory. Nothing have worked.

I have a brand new pentim 4 system, and new speakers.

If you know how to possibly have this fixed please post!

Get a new comp deprecate O_o
    4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
    4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
    4:Geio> DEEZ?
    4:Geio> LOLOL
    4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
    4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
    4:spirit> LOL
    4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
    4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

its because u press escape + F8 during matches..

how can i know?

been there done that.

Comment

I don't get it nl =\

esc + f8 removes thrust sound but what does it have to do with bullet sound?

Grab a piece of paper. Place a dot in the middle of it. Draw a small circle around the dot, and leave the rest open. The dot represents your knowledge. It's what you know. It is the limit of your mind's capacity. The circle around the dot is everything that you don't know - but you know that it exists. And the rest of the paper is everything that you didn't even know that you'd never know - that exists or has the potential to exist.

Comment

Happens to me every now and then, just L1 bullets right? best thing to do is just wait it out, play around with ?sound= and just Exit cont, then restart it
          Big Chill

Comment

Recently I've discovered that this happens with any sound that repeats itself alot. such as sound of ships exploding etc.

Comment

Working...
            X