Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lines on screen

Pic

It started yesterday and sometimes it's off but comes back very often.

I scanned computer with norton and hitman pro 2
    I updated radeon driver
    I reinstalled all codecs
    I cleaned my computer from inside
    I tried push that card (got one tip that I should take 3d card off and put it back but haven't tried yet because it was too much work take all wires off and open it ejc. so going to ask here if someone had similar problem or maybe knows what it could be)

Even if it's working and I'm looking some video clips some are working but few videos has like rainbow colors and picture is very unclear.

So what could be solution?
    Last edited by JeBu; 10-12-2005, 05:50 AM.
    www.BasingCrew.com

The link didn't work for me...
    Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

should work :S
      http://gurgug.farvista.net/graphicprob.jpg
      www.BasingCrew.com

Comment

Maybe roll back your graphics drivers to a version you knew was stable?

Comment

The link keeps going to www.100mywebspace.com

My Music Playlist

Comment

c/p the link.

Comment

Try a lower res? :/
              Buy a new monitor, lol.

Comment

it's not monitor and i have good monitor (dell) problem wouldn't save in screenshot if it's monitor.

and I tried change res but it didn't help this have worked fine for ever till yesterday. i have radeon 1800 pro
                www.BasingCrew.com

Comment

Originally posted by JeBu
                  it's not monitor and i have good monitor (dell) problem wouldn't save in screenshot if it's monitor.
                  It was a joke.

Comment

this might seem weird but if u have a laptop lcd monitor, press the edges (plastic parts) around a bit.
                    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Roll back the driver, and try playing with the montior wiring a bit. Also check out the latest driver, and contact amd. Try the other tips, but buying a new monitor won't be a good idea unless it's DHCP enabled.

Comment

pressing monitor edges can't help because problem isn't monitor, problem wouldn't be seen in screenshot if it would be monitor

driver worked good for long time and tried fix it getting newest ati driver but it didn't help so I guess problem isn't driver either :S
                        www.BasingCrew.com

Comment

Originally posted by majin-uub
                          Roll back the driver, and try playing with the montior wiring a bit. Also check out the latest driver, and contact amd. Try the other tips, but buying a new monitor won't be a good idea unless it's DHCP enabled.
                          A monitor that's DHCP enabled???

Comment

Originally posted by JeBu
                            pressing monitor edges can't help because problem isn't monitor, problem wouldn't be seen in screenshot if it would be monitor

driver worked good for long time and tried fix it getting newest ati driver but it didn't help so I guess problem isn't driver either :S
                            If you're using Windows XP...could always try System Restore. I'd also try taking your video card out and placing another one in there and see how it works. If you don't have another video card, take the current one out and put it back in. It could be the cables as well.....

Comment

I have the exact same problem with my radeon 9700 pro. I tried reseating the card and rolling back the drivers but with no luck.

In the end I used Rage3D tweak to reduce the core and memory clock speed of my card from the stock speed, which seemed to cure the effect.

I think it's either the video memory on its way out, or possibly the card overheating (despite me putting a huge cooler on it).

Comment

Working...
                              X