Error on the Download Zones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error on the Download Zones

hmm Anyone have this problem that when you download Continuum, it automatically downloads the zones ... well on my new PC (eMachine) when I finish the download of Continuum it sais "Cannot refresh zone listing, make sure you have more than 1 valid server addresses (example: sscentral.sscuservers.net)

Well I put in the other 2 server addresses: sscentral.subspacehq.com & sscentral.subspace.net and the error message still kept coming up ... wtf? anyone have any ideas? thank you - Pro
    Cig Smoke> HOTDOGGGY
    Hark> YES TOUCH MY HOTDOG

Yo this aint about Loyd banks! Its about showing everyone how high is our ranks! Hallah everyone type ?go tanks -Melo <ER>

:melo <ER>:its Lloyd ... lol
    (Melo <ER>)>WHO CARES I HATE HIM SO I MISPELL HIM
    (Melo <ER>)>I like the beats that DR.dre makes for 50 cents tho
    (Melo <ER>)>good dancing beats

Originally posted by Prolifik
    hmm Anyone have this problem that when you download Continuum, it automatically downloads the zones ... well on my new PC (eMachine) when I finish the download of Continuum it sais "Cannot refresh zone listing, make sure you have more than 1 valid server addresses (example: sscentral.sscuservers.net)

Well I put in the other 2 server addresses: sscentral.subspacehq.com & sscentral.subspace.net and the error message still kept coming up ... wtf? anyone have any ideas? thank you - Pro
    Do a clean install? Un-install the file delete the continuum file in my programs, restart download the installer off of sscentral, trenchwars, or ssdownloads. Then install. Try to see if it works.

Comment

Originally posted by majin-uub
      Do a clean install? Un-install the file delete the continuum file in my programs, restart download the installer off of sscentral, trenchwars, or ssdownloads. Then install. Try to see if it works.
      Nope nadda, that didnt work
      Cig Smoke> HOTDOGGGY

Yo this aint about Loyd banks! Its about showing everyone how high is our ranks! Hallah everyone type ?go tanks -Melo <ER>

Comment

Got a firewall or anti-virus that might block it? Just a suggestion, I've never had this problem before.
        I really do like pie

Aos> im a freelance Gynecologist

GHB>I AM ANGRY ON THE INTERNETf

Matchbot1> You can't challenge your own squad, silly :P

Comment

Originally posted by BleakFuture
          Got a firewall or anti-virus that might block it? Just a suggestion, I've never had this problem before.
          well since this is a new PC ... that Norton Anti virus thing comes up alot, dunno if that has anything to do with it. I dont think this PC has a firewall tho

you have any suggestions bout the anti virus on how to disable it to dl the zones?
          Cig Smoke> HOTDOGGGY

Comment

Originally posted by Prolifik
            well since this is a new PC ... that Norton Anti virus thing comes up alot, dunno if that has anything to do with it. I dont think this PC has a firewall tho

you have any suggestions bout the anti virus on how to disable it to dl the zones?
            if you have a router which i know you do then it has its own firewall.. and i believe norton has it's own firewall aswell
            1:Hydride> who we play next week
            1:ReNdErED> Pandora
            1:ReNdErED> gulp
            1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
            1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
            1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
            1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
            1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

yea havent gotten to that firewall yet
              Cig Smoke> HOTDOGGGY

Comment

Working...
              X