Weird Browser Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird Browser Problem

I use Mozilla Firefox and for some reason the back button stops working now sometimes. I can use the tab to go back but just pressing the back button alone does nothing. Anybody got any ideas?

Also, Firefox has some sort of user thing and when it fucked up one time I created a new user which has a different skin. I can't find my old skin anywhere on the internet so if anyone knows how I can change back to that old user that would be great, but not really that important I suppose.

tbh, get the extension "mouse gestures" and solve the pithy task of going alllll the way up there to hit the back/forward buttons in the first place.

seriously, all the navigating is from a simple hold-right,click-left to go back or a hold-left,click-right to go forwards. after 5mins you'll be doing it subconsciously. i can barely use non-mouse-gesture-enabled browsers, i'm like "wtf your gestures are broke...oh shit."
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Much appreciated, Jerome. This is great.

Comment

Mouse gestures is great. All I really use is the back, forward functions though.
        I really do like pie

Aos> im a freelance Gynecologist

GHB>I AM ANGRY ON THE INTERNETf

Matchbot1> You can't challenge your own squad, silly :P

Comment

Try opening Run... and inputing
          Code:
          firefox.exe -profilemanager
          in the text bar and clicking ok. That should bring up profile manager for firefox letting you go back to your old profile with your old skins.
          People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

All that did was open a Firefox window.

Comment

Sorry, try closing all Firefox windows and trying it again.
              People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

Excellent, Kyace, thanks so much. Finally my old skin that doesn't have giant fucking buttons! I am 19, not 90, after all.

Comment

Working...
                X