Continuum on Memory stick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continuum on Memory stick

We were on squadchat and I was talking to Mastersword. He wanted to know if it was possible to install and run continuum from a memory/flash stick.

I tried it and it works.

Do at your own discretion and risk.

All you do is install to your memory stick, select "Do not create menu folder", and "Do no create shortcut".

Before that, backup you files from you C: Drive.

Step 1> back up you profile, macros, banners, zones, etc...(save them to ur desktop or any other folder. When you unistall Continuum, the folder remains anyway.)

Step 2> Install Continuum to your memory stick.

Step 3> move your backup folder contents and override your files on you continuum folder on your memory stick.

That's all folks. Now you can take your profile, chats, banners, etc.. with you on a memory stick.

Not new news sad to say.

Comment

What i need to know is how do i play it at my school
      Touch me, touch me now!

Comment

Originally posted by all.your.base
        What i need to know is how do i play it at my school

you will need a computer with microsoft windows OS and an internet connection. If your school blocks the internet, you my friend, are screwed!

Comment

rofl school, never

Comment

yeah you can run AIM and other small programs off the flash drives.
            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

I have just dragged the folder onto a drive, it will refresh the zone list and then u can play.

Comment

Working...
              X