aim (aol instant messenger)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aim (aol instant messenger)

Hey, i'm trying to figure out how to disable aim from closing out the game everytime you get a message. I can deal with turning it off but most people i know can't turn it off and it ruins the game when you can't play becuase of it closing the game. I tried searching google but it's amazing that there simply isn't anything on this topic, like no one is anoyed that they can't use aim and play a game at the same time??

Anyone know how to stop it, i know a lot of people use aim, i normaly never used aim till recently, i've alwys used MSN and it just baffles me that aim has no options to disable shutting off your game, but it figures, always hated AOL for there stupid programs.

put on an away message and select the option "Close windows while away" or something like that
    Gun remembers.

Comment

I believe that the newer versions of AIM (triton might as well) have some sort of IM catcher. That might be helpful.
      I'm back.

Comment

tick those boxes. or turn of notifications in aim preferences.

or just use Gaim. lol
        thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

http://www.meebo.com/

Comment

Thanks

Thanks a million. I got triton, and i enabled the IM catcher and disabled notifications and now i can play without it closing the game out everytime someone messages me. and when i'm not playing i will see hte catcher come up so i'm good . I may just put an busy message when playing the game though to let those know.

Thanks for your time.

Comment

Working...
            X