Problems staying connected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems staying connected

hey guys whenever i log on for like the past two days, i stay logged on for a while then get disconnected randomly (i stay online for like 5 minutes MAX).. i tried fixing firewall settings, and basically tweaked my router firewall, windows firewall, and norton firewall and none of that should conflict. any ideas on the cause and/or how to fix this? thanks.

Is there anyway possible that you might be getting kicked off for high lagging? Try closing other programs to see, then when you play, type ?lag and tell us the results if you still get kicked out.

-Hakaku
    Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
    -Buddha

Comment

LOL.. SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME!!! A FEW DAYS AGO. It was my phone connection that was broken..

Comment

Make sure you are using continuum version 0.38 or 0.39pr1. If you happen to be using 0.39pr3 , then you will get DCd after a while online.
        USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
        ---A few minutes later---
        9:cool koen> you scorereseted
        9:Kim> UM
        9:Kim> i didn't
        9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
        9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
        9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
        9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Working...
        X