Continuum won't open (Fix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continuum won't open (Fix)

I've had a lot of people (Friends) in the past months try and open continuum like normal and all of a sudden it won't open and your computer starts to lag

Ctrl+Alt+Del or open task manager another way if continuum is opening and closing rapidly without opening the GUI

then you probably have a virus which I've found to cause this spyware/viruses you could consider it both becuase it's a trojan downloader that messes with windows DLLs

Fix:
    http://www.download.com/Kaspersky-An...l?tag=lst-4-10 - Free trial of Kaspersky (Will probably delete the files that are causing the problems)

If it still hasn't been corrected to finish it off run a program called Xoftspy after you finish with the kaspersky virus scan it will get rid of all the spyware it has installed mostly

Note: this was from where viruses were coming in through images on websites I've seen it serval times with BlackIce (Firewall) I would go to a website and it would say "Image headers overflow" I would disable BlackIce I was instantly infected with the virus and I've found these programs to completely clear it
    www.stonerz.net
    So ive noticed every time i host.. server is taken down, someone dies, or something explodes.. it happened again ?go freezetag for something whispus cant screw up -Whispus <ER>

This problem happens because spyware/virus scanners block Continuum from loading, disable it completely then try opening again.

It's normal to do a virus scan and others but there is no virus or adware/spyware or anything that will block Continuum from loading.

Comment

this just happened to me

Comment

rtetertertertwgfdhftgjhfhyj
        Last edited by Mega Newbie; 01-25-2006, 04:23 PM.

Comment

rtetertertertwgfdhftgjhfhyj
          One of the most concise and informative posts I've seen to date
          1: Alokas Nakki> oli nammi nammi kakkua
          1: Fork off!> I don't speak that language
          1: Alokas Nakki> neither do I

RoboHelp> This message has been sent by Nycle:
          (RoboHelp)> Please take care when operating your ship while under the influence of alcohol.
          RoboHelp> If you have any further questions regarding this issue, please use :Nycle:<message>

Comment

Working...
          X