Blank Page For Hotmail and Gmail Using FF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blank Page For Hotmail and Gmail Using FF

I'm running into a serious problem. Basically I get a blank white page when trying to login to gmail (i enter my id and pw and press enter/login) and when I try to go to www.hotmail.com (I can't even get to the front page to login my id and pw). I'm using Firefox 1.5 with the following extensions:

adblock
    pdf download
    flashgot
    tabbrowser preferences
    customize google
    forecastfox
    noscript
    adblockfilterset.g updater
    duplicate tab
    ie tab
    last tab
    sessionsaver
    tab mix plus
    tab search history
    greasemonkey
    colorful tabs
    googlepreview
    disable targets for downloads
    unclosetab
    mystickies

I also have fasterfox ... but for some reason it doesn't have an uninstall feature for that extension (could I have dled a "bad" version of it ... I might have gotten it off a 3rd party website). Oh, and I have tried erasing cache, as well as run virus scan and spybot. The websites both worked in opera and explorer at that time. I also tried resintalling FF1.5 to no avail. Btw, is there a way for me to do a total uninstall? The extensions seem to be left over (I've tried deleting the remaining Firefox folder in Program Files, but the newly installed FF seems to be able to still use the extensions that I thought I deleted).

Try posting this same post here http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewforum.php?f=38
    (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

I have the same problem, I have fewer extensions which might help in narrowing down.

Sage
      NoScript
      Tabbrowser Preferences
      Session Saver
      BugMeNot
      Image Zoom
      BlankLast
      IE View
      Stop-or-Reload
      Disable Targets For DLs
      All-in-One Gestures

----

Maybe it's Disable targets for DLs?

Comment

The problem resolved naturally. I have a feeling it'll come back though.

It might have something to do with my ccleaner app (ccleaner), since I use it regularly to clean my desktop.

The update with FF might have helped.

Comment

What about me ya bastad?

Comment

Originally posted by geekbot
            What about me ya bastad?

Just gotta use IE View =). I really dunno how it was resolved for me so I can't really give you any advice.

Comment

Working...
            X