Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• continuum gfx problem

Ok here's the thing.

In the graphic folder, you can change shipsets and such things.
    I have put in a new skin for the repel, in the repel.bm2. Now, It dont display the new skin while i play. But it displays the old repel-skin.

How can this be? When i check my repel.bm2 the new skin is there. I can also change things such as shipsets or parts of them, and greens. And they work fine.

I have restated the cpu and the client, so it cant be stored in some memory, or can it?

How do i get it to work?

Thank you!

Some arenas have custom graphics. Try changing to a different arena and see if it works.
    sdg

Comment

It's not that.

Comment

Hmm... really strange. Try putting the repel.bm2 in /zones/SSCU Trench Wars/ and see if that works.
        sdg

Comment

Yeah, that was the problem. How come it is this way? What happens if i delete the bm2's in the zone dir?

Comment

The ones in the zone folder override the ones in the graphics folder; whatever graphics are in the zone folder will be used no matter what. You can probably deleted the ones in the zone folder without any problem, but I'm not sure if the game would just download them again automatically. The weasel would still have the big weasel graphic (even though it is still small) so that's maybe not a good idea.
            sdg

Comment

Ah, I see. Thanks for the help Stab, really appreciated it!

Comment

Working...
              X