Wireless Keyboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wireless Keyboard

I've recently gotten myself a wireless keyboard. It's very nice and works fine, and has a pretty large range. But one thing... when plaqying Continuum, it can't seem to handle pressing a direction and shift or a direction and ctonrol at the same time. If I am flying forwards, and press control, it doesn't shoot the bullet until I let go of up. I know normal keyboards have a pproblem when a certain number of keys are pressed at once, bu I've never come across this problem. It works perfectly well with tab for bombinb. I know I can probablyt get around it by changing thwe key defs but I'd rather not have to....

Sorry if there's some typos, but as I've only just got this keyboard, I am using it to its full potential and lieing on bed on the other side of the room.
    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
    ---A few minutes later---
    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
    9:Kim> UM
    9:Kim> i didn't
    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
    9:pascone> lol?

I have the same problem with the keyboard of my Laptop, I guess some of them just don't support it, never found a sollution. My normal keyboard (wireless) works perfectly..
    Jason> God said, "Heh, I'm gonna give Eve some nice titties."
    Dyers eve> God wanted me to have nice titties?
    Superstar> Yes eve, he does want you to have nice titties. To bad he placed them on the wrong spot. Cup C size balls.

---------------------------------------------------

Greetz Dyers eve

Comment

Yep, got that problem with my laptop too, not when I connect a different keyboard to my laptop tho so it doesnt have to do with any configuration on the pc/laptop.
      Only the loyal count.

Comment

I had to change my key defs on my laptop because I coudn't press shift + up and sidearrow
        last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

You'll have to learn n3w sk1llzzzz to play c0nt1nuum

Comment

Are there any newer drivers? I'd think you should be able to do all 2 key combos and most 3 key.

Comment

The keyboard/mouse combo itself didn't come with any drivers (no CD or anything), I assume it's all generic. All the volume buttons etc work fine. Maybe I'll have a look on the Logitech site and see if they have any specific ones.
              USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim

Comment

Nope, the Logitech site says this keyboard/mouse combo doesn't require drivers, and they don't offer any to download in the case that you might want some. It's the Logitech Office Desktop set. Was a present but seems to be about £30-£40 wherever I look ($60ish), so I fail to believe that a keyboard costing that would not be able to press up, then shift. It's even more apparent in CS, if I am running forwards, and want to crouch (ctrl) or walk (shift), I have to let go of Up first. Then, while walking/crouching, I can move again, but if I let go of shift/control, it remains as if it's held down until I let go of up.

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

There probably isn't any easy fix to it since the problem seems to be in the hardware. I suggest you change your key defs or take the set back to the store where it was bought.
                    last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

Working...
                    X