MSN Away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSN Away

Oh look, what a surprise, Ewan is making a tech support thread!

Anyway, it's nothing major, just more of an annoyance. My msn is set to go "away" automatically after 5 minutes, which it does with no problems. But normally (on every other computer I've used, including my own upstairs) your status is returned to normal when you move the mouse or press a key or whatever. This computer doesn't do that though, it stays on "away" until I physically set it back. Any ideas?
    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
    ---A few minutes later---
    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
    9:Kim> UM
    9:Kim> i didn't
    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
    9:pascone> lol?

Originally posted by Ewan
    Oh look, what a surprise, Ewan is making a tech support thread!

Anyway, it's nothing major, just more of an annoyance. My msn is set to go "away" automatically after 5 minutes, which it does with no problems. But normally (on every other computer I've used, including my own upstairs) your status is returned to normal when you move the mouse or press a key or whatever. This computer doesn't do that though, it stays on "away" until I physically set it back. Any ideas?
    .. what if you're not away after 5 minutes, then it's said ur away when ur not...

go download MSN Plus (patchou) and Mess Patch (mess.be)

Comment

note: if you got msn version 7.0 and set your status too "away" then you can send unlimited nudges Really frustrating!

Comment

Ah sorted it, it was because I had both the MSN option to go away after 5 minutes, and the MSN+ option, and I guess they conflicted somehow.

My other threads still remain unsolved though.
        USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
        ---A few minutes later---
        9:cool koen> you scorereseted
        9:Kim> UM
        9:Kim> i didn't
        9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
        9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
        9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
        9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Working...
        X