Forum PMs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum PMs

I've been trying to send a private message for the last day or so, but I keep getting this error message instead:

Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access /private.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Can somebody help me?

It might be another one of those weird things where you can't use a certain phrase.

Try sending me "test" or something.
    Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Hmm... that seemed to work.

Here, I'll try sending you the message. There's nothing really private about anything in there, it was a response to a question someone asked me.

Comment

Okay, that didn't work either. It might be one of those odd strings of text that the forum can't seem to handle, although I did have to re-write it already as I didn't copy and paste the original version.

Let me try posting it here and seeing if that works... AHA! it did it again. I'm going to try isolating the particular string now.

It won't let me combine these two strings:

When that character wakes up, describe the buzzing of his alarm clock, the rays of sunlight streaming through the window blinds,
        the scent of coffee his roommate is brewing in the kitchen, the aftertaste of the onions from the meatloaf he had for dinner last night lingering

Comment

I got it too.
          Go vB, can we switch to futallaby now?
          sage

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            I got it too.
            Go vB, can we switch to futallaby now?
            Ack! ..no. :P

I don't know what to tell ya there, I went through and tried several different combinations and it would change what was allowed to go through and what wasn't. My only thought is to upgrade the forum. Maybe we can do a fundraiser. There's a few other bugs that I'd like to see fixed as well.
            DoCk>> im king of tw, i grant all twers permission to fornicate
            DoCk>> there's sucking up going on? i want in on it too :P

Comment

What the hell why not?
              I WANT MY SAGES DAMMIT.
              sage

Comment

Working...
              X