I Lost my Show Desktop Button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Lost my Show Desktop Button

Sounds stupid, eh? I think I dragged it off the bar and onto my desktop before, but then I dragged it back on. However, now when I click on the show desktop button it says that it can't be found.

Does anyone know where it is so I can target it? How do I fix this?

This is not a joke, I really want my show desktop button back and working.

nevermind i fixed it.
    Last edited by Edify; 05-17-2006, 01:30 AM.
    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Mind saying how you fixed it in case people in the future have a similar problem?
    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
    ---A few minutes later---
    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
    9:Kim> UM
    9:Kim> i didn't
    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
    9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Press windows button + d
      last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

like mulk said EITHER Windows key + d or windows key + m
        1:Hydride> who we play next week
        1:ReNdErED> Pandora
        1:ReNdErED> gulp
        1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
        1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
        1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
        1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
        1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

Yes, please explain how you fixed it, for those who might find themselves in a similar situation. There's nothing more annoying than when someone asks a question then says he found the answer, but never says what that answer is.

Comment

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=190355

Comment

Ah, I didn't do what Kolar said, I just went in the Windows folder and did a search for "Show Desktop"

A result came up as Show Desktop.scf, so I just made a shortcut of that and dragged it onto my start bar.

I already knew of Windows D, it's just I like this button more since my hand is already on the mouse.
              thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                There's nothing more annoying
                How about when someone asks a question, then finds the answer and doesn't tell anyone, plus kills all your friends?
                last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

Originally posted by Mulkero
                  How about when someone asks a question, then finds the answer and doesn't tell anyone, plus kills all your friends?
                  I'm 2 out of 3. I'm dismayed by my rating.
                  thread killer

Comment

Working...
                  X