Gotta love that Time Warner service.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta love that Time Warner service.

My wireless cable modem has just been replaced again (about the third time within the last month) to fix some problems with my Digital Phone service which is connected to the modem.

Before Sunday, I hadn't had a problem with my internet connection in actually getting on the game for a while (being a lagging bastard not included), but when I started the Continuum client my entire zone list came up red, and stayed that way. I've disabled my firewall, restarted and made sure it didn't come up to begin with, double and then triple-checked the status of Continuum in the firewall options to make sure it's on "Permit Always"... but nothing has worked so far.

I'd also like to mention that I downloaded the version .39 pre-release after the trouble began in hopes that would somehow fix it, but my zone list still comes up red even when I use that as an alternative, in addition to re-installing version .38.

I didn't make this post before now because I figured it might be fixed during the same visit that they fixed my phone service (even though everything else concerning my connection was just fine), and I was rather busy with other things. So, if you have any clue what might be the problem here, let me know what I can do to get back on.

Thanks in advance.
    LUE 402 >>> j00
    Ha ha HA. Not to scale.

I wondered where you were.

Was afraid you'd been caught riding dirty.
    afksry

Comment

Huzzah

Well, it seems to be working again for no reason whatsoever. No need to offer any further "help".
      LUE 402 >>> j00
      Ha ha HA. Not to scale.

Comment

Working...
      X