Tw Hacked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ikrit View Post
    Abuse was added to my record even though I was axed for giving Wark my password. Same thing should be applied to that newb.
    For sharing the password and for messing with other things. Either way it was all related. Rab only did it once he was removed, sort of like how you were doing those zoners that got you banned. I don't want to start anything here Jacen, I have no idea where you sit with staff today so lets just end it right here.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar View Post
      For sharing the password and for messing with other things. Either way it was all related. Rab only did it once he was removed, sort of like how you were doing those zoners that got you banned. I don't want to start anything here Jacen, I have no idea where you sit with staff today so lets just end it right here.
      The zoners didn't get me banned... it was saying "Hey spawn the bot or I'll find some way to get myself access to spawn the bot" where "I'll find some way to get" was replaced with "hack". But that doesn't really matter anymore, my ban will be up this weekend and I will be free!

And today, I stand somewhere between neutral and good... leaning more towards the good side with staff because Rab is making what I did seem quite insignificant I think... and because I helped out when stuff went crazy.
      Ban Ikrit

Comment

Yes my mistake, network banned. Stop messing with things, the shit you do is hard enough to follow (and fix.. poor sysops). Thanks for helping out.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar View Post
          Yes my mistake, network banned. Stop messing with things, the shit you do is hard enough to follow (and fix.. poor sysops). Thanks for helping out.
          Fix? I didn't break anything. kthxbai (going to bed)
          Ban Ikrit

Comment

Ikrit paid Rab $50 over paypal to do this so he could get his own reputation back up.

ez =P

Comment

Keep in mind folks, the worst Ikrit did during any of this was do a couple of zoners that maybe gave a few people on staff some headaches, and I didn't logon the name once that everyone seems so keen on making sound like abuse. So Rab got axed for disrespect also huh, I feel I was much more disrespectful, and Rab was much more incompetant but, whatever floats staffs boat.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

yawnz..
                Ara / AraGee / Death
                SSCU Trench Wars Player since 1999
                SSCU Trench Wars Staff since 2001
                TWDL, TWL-B, TWL-D, TWL-J, TWDT-J Champion
                ----------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                X