WindowBlinds confusion... help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WindowBlinds confusion... help

Hey i downloaded windowblinds to get a new skin on my computer.. it looks sick but the taskbar/toolbar/whatever that thingy with the start button and all ur other buttons didnt change.. nor did my actual start menu like it should have.. if anyone knows how to fix this could you please let me know somehow?

thanks see you guys around

-Whis

I have it and it has been buggy for me, sometimes my quickstart buttons won't render correctly.

Comment

I use it and it works fine for me.
      Just make sure you use a decent Skin. Some Skins don't have edited skins for the taskbar/menu.

Another possibility is to check the options. It can be that you've got the option to change your taskbar unchecked or so.
      TW Web Developer

4:vys> yo
      4:vys> 1 day ill be staff
      4:vys> know it for sure
      4:vys> yo P_L already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sys op and method owns TW

2:money> zazu got zizu'd when he should have zizzo'd

3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> !tell stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
      3:RoboHelp> Told moth about stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
      3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> oh sht

Comment

Did you make sure you changed to Windows Classic Style before applying Windowblinds? Because if you're using Windows XP Style with the bubbly green start and blue bar before you apply WB, it messes up.
        thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Working...
        X