Monitor or Graphics help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monitor or Graphics help

Ok a couple of days I downloaded some songs from limewire. I got virus that fucked with my settings and system restore capibilites. I use a 21' inch Monitor and my ship dosne't seem to fit like it should it seems like the screen is making me play at 1600x resolution and making the ship insainely small. Therefore it's not fun.......
    I have tried to tweak the display properites I have run the game in every different setting from 8bit to 32 bit, High Color,True Color, and any other display property you can think of. I have Googled it and still haven't comed with a solution. How do I size my ship to my screen so it's sized right to the screen and NOT SO FUcking Small. If you can help me fix it. I will pay if someone can help me restore my settings back. I use this computer for business purposes as well so I would help me out both in life and in this game. The Most I will pay is like 20 Dollars (US) to get it fixed.

I use Xp Home, 21'Inch Kds Monitor.and VIA/S3G Unicrome Graphics Card. Does windows have a download that can fix this?

My email is anthonyinpslfl@yahoo.com or anthonyinpslfl@hotmail.com thx if you can be of any help.

I wrote this quick because I had to leave for work. Hopefully someone is kind enough to respond.

Anthony irl
    Acon in game
    Last edited by Soul Survivor; 05-23-2007, 05:58 AM.
    OBama/Biden 08

change your resolution and refresh rate. make them lower, but not below 800x600.. 1024x768 is fine

Comment

Working...
    X