Thank you Reaver, Kthx and Izor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Reaver, Kthx and Izor

First I would like to say thank you to Reaver. This gentlemen helped me for about a good 45 mintues to and hour trying to fix my resolution problem in the game. I'm glad to say that it's almost normal again. Reaver Thank you for help,kindness and patience. Thx again Reaver(He told me to change the dpi to 125 in advanced settings. THis allowed my ship to play with almost the same resolution as I had before and saved me 100 on a graphics card. The solution was to put my desktop at 1280x1024 and put my dpi at a Custom 125 setting which I went though advance setting to get to. Exampl Right Click>Properties>Settings(1280x1024)>Advanced>Dpi setting it to 125 if you ever reload xp or windows and have this problem look at this.

Kthx thank you for taking your time as well trying to help me with everything you did as well. You have made into a better player. If Pure_Luck let you on staff again it wouldn't be a mistake. Your the person who took his time showing me how to play and what to do to get better. Thx Wark <ER> Also Hands Down your the best Host In TW History and what this ZONE NEEDS...(PEriod)

Izor thank you for giving me all the imput on graphics and your vast knowledege of computers trying to help me out. And for not axing me during this problem that I had. Thx Izor.

Sincerly
    ACON
    Last edited by Soul Survivor; 05-29-2007, 01:48 AM.
    OBama/Biden 08

It's a filthy lie, Im not friendly at all.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

After realizing this was from Acon:

?squad acon
      Squad: Quicksand

Possible biased essences in this post?
      sigpic

Comment

I didn't think that was supposed to be a secret or a surprise. He even mentioned not getting axed by Izor.

Comment

Working...
        X