Lol Wtf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol Wtf

I totally fixed my resolutions problems Wednesday with a graphics card that I bought. It was an NVIDIA GFOrce 5200 something. I was like hell ya boi. Then not even 5 minutes later my 21 inch monitor goes on me. I can't get a break can I. So I'm not going 2 play TW till I get a another 21' monitor. SHould be about a month so bye for now all. It's just not the same with a small ass monitor that makes everything smaller.
    OBama/Biden 08

First 4 years I played on 14" and 800res, so let me be the first one to say: shut the fuck up, you pussy.
    Originally posted by Disliked
    However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
    when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

I've always played on a 15 inch monitor, stop crying.
      DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
      Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
      Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
      -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

I'm a Big Guy 6'1 230. Plus without my glasses I can't even see what I'm typing unless it's on a bigger monitor. Big GUy BIg MOnitor.. Fuck off little azn guy :P
        OBama/Biden 08

Comment

uh oh..you just talked trash to the firefighter soldier!
          I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
          I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

I'm 6'4 and around 210, so I guess, I get to talk shit... well... get and get...
            However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

This highly interesting thread is certainly relevant and posted in the right forum.
              "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

How does height and weight correlate towards the size of your monitor?
                If you have glasses, wear them. You buy them for a reason.
                I've been playing on a 14 inch widescreen laptop monitor and I don't have any problems.
                duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Originally posted by project dragon View Post
                  How does height and weight correlate towards the size of your monitor?
                  If you have glasses, wear them. You buy them for a reason.
                  I've been playing on a 14 inch widescreen laptop monitor and I don't have any problems.

It's hard for me to aim. I like big Monitors end of story. After you have played on a big ass monitor for 2 years then you switch to a smaller one it fucks with your aim & dodge
                  OBama/Biden 08

Comment

Sick Of This Guy

1. Geforce FX 5200's fucking suck dick.

2. Quit your fucking whining you little cockmongler.

3. 6'1 230? Fat fuck. And don't try to bullshit me with that 'its all muscle' garbage you little cocksucker, you sit on the computer all day, you're not fooling anyone.

4. I played with a 15" monitor with 800x600 res for like 3 years, so SHUT THE FUCK UP.

5. Why do you feel the need to tell the TW community this, you fucking worthless piece of shit.

I think it's all out.

-NT-

Comment

I second Crven's first post.
                      I too played my first 4+ years on a 14" monitor at 800x600.
                      Hello Denon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several days, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Comment

Preach it brotha!

Comment

Why Whine if -2PoOr- Newbie. I can afford a better monitor so why not play in it....
                          OBama/Biden 08

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
                            uh oh..you just talked trash to the firefighter soldier!
                            IZOR FIRST CAPTAIN FOR A TW SQUAD TO GO UNDEFEATED WHILE PLAYING 4 PPL NOT EVEN TRYING AND WINNING A CHAMPIONSHIP. ANYTHING THAT IS UTTERED FROM HIS LIPS ARE WORDS OF SOLID GOLD.

Originally posted by Pummel View Post
                            3. 6'1 230? Fat fuck. And don't try to bullshit me with that 'its all muscle' garbage you little cocksucker, you sit on the computer all day, you're not fooling anyone.
                            roflmoa pummel.
                            4:BigKing> xD
                            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                            4:BigKing> what did i do???
                            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                            4:BigKing> ???? why though
                            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                            4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by Soul Survivor View Post
                              I'm a Big Guy 6'1 230. Plus without my glasses I can't even see what I'm typing unless it's on a bigger monitor. Big GUy BIg MOnitor.. Fuck off little azn guy :P
                              That's kind of sad. A fat nerdy kid wearing glasses making fun of me? That's like izor the fatty making fun of people while making hamburgers at Mcd.

And some little information for you, I got a 21 inch monitor on my other stationary, and 17 inch on my laptop, both being widescreen. The only reason I prefer the 15 inch is because it's horrible to play SS on widescreen monitors, makes everything wide.

NVIDIA GForce 5200? Holy shit, I wouldn't be able to GIVE AWAY that graphic card even if I had one, that's some serious low end graphic card. Ask your mom for more allowance maybe?
                              DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                              Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                              Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                              -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X