Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help, all the icons in windows dissappeared.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help, all the icons in windows dissappeared.

I was using the laptop as usual, and suddenly all the icons dissappeared, I didn't go into any settings or anything at all. All of the icons turned white. Do any of you know how to solve this problem?

DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
    Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
    Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
    -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

I'm happy this happend to you. Hope it dosen't get fixed
    OBama/Biden 08

Comment

We don't always get what we want, Tony16. After all, you survived that car crash.

Do the shortcuts still work? If they do I wouldn't worry too much about it. If they don't, make sure the target path is correct (i.e. for uTorrent it should be "C:\Program Files\uTorrent\utorrent.exe" by default; right-click and check Properties to verify). If the white icons bug you, try re-creating the shortcuts from scratch and it should restore the default icons. (Right-click -> New -> Shortcut, the wizard should guide you just fine).

If it happens again, I'd recommend a thorough scan, but judging by the AVG and adware killer shortcuts I'd say you're already prepared for that. :P
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Try installing Tweak UI http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/d...powertoys.mspx
        and using the Repair -> Rebuild Icons function

Comment

Thanks both of you . And thank you flibb for solving my problem!
          DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
          Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
          Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
          -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

i think your icons were sending u a sign, like disappearing from forums again

Comment

Working...
            X