Continuum on Vista Business?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continuum on Vista Business?

I'm buying a new laptop and I've heard that in some cases, Continuum doesn't play on Vista. Can anyone confirm that Continuum will/will not run on Vista Business?
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Reports seem to be Works Fine. But with graphics problems

these are fixed by turning on "Software Emulation" in the advanced options

http://forums.sscentral.com/index.php?showtopic=12973
    Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
    Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Flabby View Post
      Reports seem to be Works Fine. But with graphics problems

these are fixed by turning on "Software Emulation" in the advanced options

http://forums.sscentral.com/index.php?showtopic=12973
      I second that! I have some Vista.. forget which, but had no problems whatsoever... other programs I did and the 'software emulation' fixes them all right away. Windows even noticed the problem on its own and told me it wanted to try the 'software emulation' .. sweet!
      truth about vets vs noobs [clickable]
      "...can we pretend I lag and you eat my burst?"
      Guy: What does that SS mean on your car?
      Me: Oh, it's the Subspace model. You know, bigger engine, level 3 bombs...

Comment

I am running Vista Business at home and have had a few glitches of what have been addressed above.

The one odd thing depending on graphic cards your running, but in noting this is a new laptop, you should have no problems. On my old card, when the game starts up, i get a black screen. I hit esc, cntrl & alt and go to windowed mode of which once re-sized again it all looks good. Old system, new HD onmy end...its been an experiment.

Noting again that you are not retro fitting an old system, you should have no problems. If you have an old printer though, it may not have the drivers for it. Check all your hardware you may have presently and see if the drivers are available. Printers are cheap. Scanners....I still do not see any scanners on the drivers list on Vista...but the Epson and HP all in ones are. Microtek is f'd
        May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Working...
        X