Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An unusual problem with my new usb flash stick, help really appreciated!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An unusual problem with my new usb flash stick, help really appreciated!

I just bought a Corsair Flash Survivor GT 8GB stick and was really happy. It worked fine on my laptop and all the other computers in the house.

Then I played around with a program named Truecrypt on the stick, some kind of of decryption program. I fucked something up, and decided to format the stick.

Now it works on ALL the computers in the house, except for my laptop. The laptop doesn't even recognise the stick when i plug it into the usb, I've looked around in forums and such, but none of them has this exact problem.

Posting here hoping some of you know how to fix this, thanks.
    DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
    Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
    Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
    -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Is the memory stick made so it can be formatted? There must've been some existing software on it already that you fuxed up. I have no idea why it would work on every machine except your laptop though, that's just weird. Perhaps someone more experienced with this could help, as you can read, my post says nothing in as many words as possible.
    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

stick it in your ass see if that helps

Comment

Originally posted by Edify View Post
        Is the memory stick made so it can be formatted? There must've been some existing software on it already that you fuxed up. I have no idea why it would work on every machine except your laptop though, that's just weird. Perhaps someone more experienced with this could help, as you can read, my post says nothing in as many words as possible.
        Yeah, that's the weird part, that it won't work on my laptop. As far as I know, there was only this TrueCrypt program on it. And yes, it can be formatted.
        Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
          stick it in your ass see if that helps
          I laughed

Comment

Originally posted by Emaho View Post
            I laughed
            That's bad, most people knows that money is a crappy newbie in the game who talks too much, only way he can be seen/heard is in the forums, and he tries hard too.

So no one knows how to solve this problem?

Comment

Originally posted by RATTY... View Post
              That's bad, most people knows that money is a crappy newbie in the game who talks too much, only way he can be seen/heard is in the forums, and he tries hard too.

So no one knows how to solve this problem?
              Just like you used too

Comment

Just like you used too
                I always enjoy pissing people off, but I've never been a bad WB. I've yet to lose to people who claims to be good in a challenge. But really, should a bad baser or whatever you are say something like this?

I'm only interested in solving my problem, not making fun of basers like you.

Comment

Can't say anything about Money or you, because I've never seen you in the game. I just know you whine a lot. And you seem to deserve the treatment sometimes. So why do you even bother asking here when you know ppl won't take you serious...?

Comment

LOL AT THIS SAD ATTEMPT BY RATTY...f

Comment

btw, to keep on subject...did sticking it in your ass help? keep us updated

Comment

So why do you even bother asking here when you know ppl won't take you serious...?
                        Because this isn't game related, and I try to help, and get help when asking for it.

If you don't know anything about this problem, then I suggest you go somewhere else and stop wasting time, random-no-name-baser. Last post from me who isn't related to this.

Comment

last time i checked, about 99% of the forums forgot u existed until your returned..ew

btw, I have a friend ratty..., hes a barber

Comment

Originally posted by RATTY... View Post
                            Because this isn't game related, and I try to help, and get help when asking for it.
                            You never answered my question. That you are a moron which leads to that most people don't like you are unwilling to help you is not game related either.

Try to send it back, it might go under warranty?

Comment

Maybe it's just coincedence and that particular USB port on your laptop is faulty?

Did you use this TrueCrypt program on the Laptop? Maybe that has messed with its ability to read USB sticks properly.

It's most likely a problem with the laptop rather than the USB stick.

Also, try other USB sticks on the Laptop, see if they work.
                              USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                              ---A few minutes later---
                              9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                              9:Kim> UM
                              9:Kim> i didn't
                              9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                              9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                              9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                              9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Working...
                              X