Game Music Not Working, Help pls.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Music Not Working, Help pls.

Just downloaded this new game from bit too much info there - PH. For some reason, i can get the game running and it has soundeffects included, but i cant get the music songs running(except intro song) even though its supposed to have many songs in it thats played out through out the game, i am now 1/4 through the game and ppl told me there are singing music since the beginning of the game and continues. btw, jetaudio is set as my default audio/video player. If anyone nos how to turn on the music(i checked the options and everything was set correctly, music to maxium volume), tell me pls.
    Thx, would really appreciate it
    Last edited by PH; 08-13-2007, 01:21 AM.

Just a suggestion here:

A lot of.. eh, the word I'll use is "modified".. ok, some "modified" games don't include videos or audio in the installation. You may need to copy the files directly from the disk image or whatever you used to install from and put them in the game folder.
    Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

yeah, u are right. but when i extracted all the files into the game folder, it still didnt work. i looked up online and it said i have to disable the real drivers and make the computer think that my virtual driver is the real driver.
      said for me to go to my computer> properties> hardware> device manager to disable them , but i cant disable them from there. If i go to my computer and click on properties for the real disc drives, i cant disable them but only unistall them, dont really want to do that.

Comment

Working...
      X