Take The Kill Off My Fukkin Name In Trench Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take The Kill Off My Fukkin Name In Trench Wars

So the billing server is down fine... i'm trying to play base and over 3 games i get disconnected every time i try to play until i am subbed... once i was even capt

So on the 4th game i've decided no on else with a ^ in front of their name is going to get to play either if they cant stop doing this to me

Its funny that the only person with a ^ in front of their name that wasn't getting disconnected and harrassed is ^dads revenge. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW IF ITS REALLY HIM OR NOT...

But then they put ^ignominy in and ^Jeenyuss...

So i started disconnecting them like i was being disconnected.

Now i cant enter and its saying <this name does not have permission to enter this zone>

FIX THE SHIT AND STOP FUKKING WITH ME I"M TIRED OF IT
    Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

You should know that after spending most of your grown up life in this game, the billing server always comes back up in a few hours (1 day at max).
    Imagine what you could do while waiting: Go outside, read a book in the park, breastfeed your baby, pick up the phone and call his/her father, lose weight, hook up with a friend. You know, the sort of stuff you do in real life.

Comment

emaho learn to read please... I"M NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SERVER BEING DOWN... i'm complaining about someone KILLING me from the game so that i cant enter the zone...

Btw i've been an adult for some 20 years i've only been playing 7 years and i've done all of the above today ty... its 1 am my time dumfuk

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Comment

why would you dc me

no wonder I had to keep switching names

I had a rough day just wanted to play some base, and I couldn't, because of you

you're mean.
        afksry

Comment

igno THAT WASNT ME... i disconnected you like 3 times... after the person who was on ur name was doing it to me over 3 games ... it was the one that was disconnecting you <probably little slick> that was doing it to me too...

I had a rough day too... i come in and all i want to do is play a game of base and i have to deal with some idiot doing this bs to me... then when i decide to fight back i get abusing staffers that lock me out

Since you just saw my post WILL U GET ONE OF THE FUKKIN SMODS TO FIX THIS THING THEY HAVE ON ME PLEASE

I wouldn't sit and disconnect someone and ruin their game repeatedly btw... i'm not like that... but when it happens to me 3 games in a row thats when i get pissed

Comment

Dads Revenge was communicating with staff members off game. We do have procedures and tools to handle situations where the biller goes down but I can not guarantee you can or will be verified as owning a name. Our primary goal in this situation is to stop those from intentionally disrupting the zone and its players, even those attempting to stop others. Use ?help next time or like others have suggested spend some time out of the zone until things are back up and running.
            Last edited by Kolar; 08-28-2007, 06:23 AM.

Comment

i get done with my day and to relax at MIDNITE i have to deal not only with idiotic disconnectors but dumbfuk smartass staff members.... how very like staff

THERE WERE 5 STAFF MEMBERS THERE ASSHOLE... FIVE ... and they were all telling me there was nothing that could be done about it

Guess only something can be done when its a staffer thats being bothered

Reminds me of Moltenrock repeatedly *warning me for copy and pasting his own words into pub chat lol

Comment

There is nothing they can do about it Dana. You need a smod or higher to investigate who might be d/cing you by monitoring the IP used in the name. When/if the person is found, only then can they get their arses handed to them.

Comment

I wasn't there, that was pummel pretending to be me. He told me about it via MSN.

My day was great, I live in paradise.
                  afksry

Comment

How does paradise feel about that?
                    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                    ---A few minutes later---
                    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                    9:Kim> UM
                    9:Kim> i didn't
                    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                    9:pascone> lol?

Comment

lol people disconnected you, so you started disconnecting others? =(

why the hateee...
                      spread some love! and stop the hate cycle!
                      AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

the whale is staff? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess View Post
                          igno THAT WASNT ME... i disconnected you like 3 times...
                          Seems kinda contradictory

Comment

there was one person... i guess they said it was pummel and ya that sounds like him... that was disconnecting me and igno and some others repeatedly

Comment

It was me. PROTECT YOUR WOMAN RUDY!

Comment

Working...
                              X