Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Neverwinter Nights 2 connecting to my cell phone...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neverwinter Nights 2 connecting to my cell phone...?

Every time I load Neverwinter Nights 2 my computer connects to my cell phone through bluetooth.

I have on occassion connected my cell phone to my computer so I can send photos back and forth but that's it. So after it happened the first time I made my phone's bluetooth invisible and it still happened. I haven't tried the game since that night (but tried 4 times that night and it always happened).

Anyone have any clue how the hell this could happen?
    truth about vets vs noobs [clickable]
    "...can we pretend I lag and you eat my burst?"
    Guy: What does that SS mean on your car?
    Me: Oh, it's the Subspace model. You know, bigger engine, level 3 bombs...

get your cell phone away from your computer?...

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
      get your cell phone away from your computer?...
      hm.. well it was in the next room. I was confused because I heard these noises from my phone and thought it was just randomly beeping (haven't had it long so I didn't know better).

Comment

Just turn off the bluetooth of your computer or phone when you don't need it.
        Or you can always make it so that it doesn't auto connect anymore.
        Parasect <ER>> I like fat men

Comment

hmm maybe someone can answer my ? here

i have 2 v3m razrs my wife has one i have the other and for some reason her friends can connect to bluetooth on her phone but for some strange reason we cant connect each others phones...is that normal or is something wrong? should i take it to the sprint store? lol

Comment

You should cast Epic Warding on that cell.. or just turn it off and forget about it. I've seen my printer start printing out garbled-up pages during some installs, and worse.
            2:Displaced> k washed my nuts, hope they stop itching now
            2:Displaced> now its my fucking foot that is itching, FOR FUCKS SAKE

2:Eeks> there was this girl that had a crush on me
            2:Eeks> and she had the biggest boobs i've ever seen live
            2:Eeks> had back problems too i think
            2:Eeks> it was kinda disturbing when her boobs were bigger than her head

1:DangerGirl> spider, give your cap to era
            1:spider> Wooooohoo!
            1:spider> .*passes the hat*
            1:Erathia> <eats the hat>

Comment

Originally posted by Burzum View Post
              You should cast Epic Warding on that cell.. or just turn it off and forget about it. I've seen my printer start printing out garbled-up pages during some installs, and worse.
              Weird. Well I keep my cell on.. because it's my cell and I like to have it on.. of course.

I'd turn the bluetooth off at my computer but I use a bluetooth mouse.

But I guess if it's not the chinese trying to hack into my cell phone through some exotic applet hidden in Neverwinter Nights 2 .. I won't stress it.

Comment

Working...
              X