static ip on computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• static ip on computer

ok heres the deal, im not connectable on utorrent cuz my ports are not forwarded

but this is my router and how to forward them http://www.portforward.com/english/r...0/Utorrent.htm

ive done all that and still not able to connect a nd at the bottom of that page it says my router requires that i setup a static ip for the computer, ive tried this and i only get disconnected until i set it back to auto config ip blah blah instead of custom ip and dns so im wondering if someone, prolly geekbot can help me get it to work..thx :>

ive done all the stuff that needs to be done in my router settings and its all correct, i just cant get the static ip to work :'<

d fhjsdvfds

Comment

You can't get the static IP to work with utorrent, or you can't connect to the internet at all with the static IP?
      5:gen> man
      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

I Cant Connect At All With The Static Ip

Comment

you can't

Most ISPs don't give you static IPs. Unless you're on some sort of network where you know how to how to contact the person in charge, you probably won't get an IP address that lasts for more than a few days.

However, you should be able to get uTorrent working fine without a static IP....

Comment

yea it works fine its just not reporting my correct ratios cuz im not connectable from shit like oink

Comment

and...im trying to setup a static ip from my computer to my router..dunno if that makeas a diff, im not trying to setup one on my router..

Comment

nvm i figured it out, i had to find the REAL dns from my router status page and not from ipconfig /all in cmd

Comment

Working...
                X