Invalid Floating Point Operation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invalid Floating Point Operation

Yesterday, I reformatted my computer and installed continuum and it was perfectly working. Now today, its not even loading up. The arrow and the hour glass just stays for a long time.. I tried to reinstall continuum but after the reinstall it said Invalid Floating Point Operation.. help? Continuum wont load!
    Last edited by PrOnEsSim; 10-11-2007, 05:26 PM.
    TWLD Champion 2014
    TWDTB Champion 2013
    TWDTB Champion 2016
    TWDTB Champion 2017
    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

http://www.ssforum.net/index.php?showtopic=17467
    Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
    -Buddha

Comment

Removing it and Reinstalling doesn't work for me.
      TWLD Champion 2014
      TWDTB Champion 2013
      TWDTB Champion 2016
      TWDTB Champion 2017

Comment

try changing your Windows XP theme
        SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
        SSCU Trench Wars Bot/Web Developer

Stayon> That type of thing, when you're married for 50 years but you know you fucked up when you dropped chilli sause on your elitist rich boss, while crossing the cafeteria's lunch zone, getting you fired, because you were distracted admiring the cleaning lady's ass that you beated off to, when your sluggish wife and two retarted kids were asleep.

Comment

Okay, so I changed the Windows Theme, now.. it doesn't say the Invalid Floating Point Operation. Now the problem is the arrow and the hour glass stays there for a long time, and the menu screen for Continuum doesn't even show up. I said in the first post that I reformatted my computer, so, I think i need get the latest BIOS motherboard driver from msicomputer.com live update, can that fix the problem? It takes way to much time, been trying to udpate it 11:30, so I dont know.

PS: I tired installing continuum again, but nothing.
          TWLD Champion 2014
          TWDTB Champion 2013
          TWDTB Champion 2016
          TWDTB Champion 2017

Comment

Okay, I did the Live Update, bleh.. guess what arrow and hour glass still showing and menu wont even load up! Help? Theme is changed, doesnt show the invalid crap message, what should I do now?
            TWLD Champion 2014
            TWDTB Champion 2013
            TWDTB Champion 2016
            TWDTB Champion 2017

Comment

dunno what to tell you except reformat again... maybe a bullshit piece of AV/FW... maybe spyware/adware.... might wanna try installing an older version of continuum and seeing if its the .40 crap.
              SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
              SSCU Trench Wars Bot/Web Developer

Stayon> That type of thing, when you're married for 50 years but you know you fucked up when you dropped chilli sause on your elitist rich boss, while crossing the cafeteria's lunch zone, getting you fired, because you were distracted admiring the cleaning lady's ass that you beated off to, when your sluggish wife and two retarted kids were asleep.

Comment

Working...
              X