Annoying tick on my wireless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoying tick on my wireless

When I'm streaming videos and my wireless cuts out, as it tends to do every so often, the stream stops downloading. Now when I reload the page it starts all fucking over again and it is very frustrating.

Help?

Tried this?
    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
    ---A few minutes later---
    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
    9:Kim> UM
    9:Kim> i didn't
    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
    9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Hopefully this just fixes it but I was wondering if there was some way to make your stream not start all over again/make it resume downloads after being disconnected.

Comment

What program are you using? For example, in Windows Media Player, if you go to Tools -> Options and then the Performance tab you can set your own buffer. If you set this to say, 10 seconds or so, you shouldn't lose your stream unless it cuts out for that long. (As far as my understanding goes, anyway).

If you're using a different program, try to look through the options/preferences for a similar option.

EDIT: Re-reading your original problem, I am not too sure if this is that relevant. It sounds more like a wireless problem than one with whatever you're streaming with. I have wireless and can stream/download stuff just fine.
        USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
        ---A few minutes later---
        9:cool koen> you scorereseted
        9:Kim> UM
        9:Kim> i didn't
        9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
        9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
        9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
        9:pascone> lol?

Comment

A tick? use Rid shampoo or some flea and tick for dogs, might work

Comment

Fleas on your radio!!

Comment

shizzle my nizzle nockmizzle

Comment

:wub:

Comment

Originally posted by Nockm View Post
                  :wub:
                  Sir ... ?go powerball ... and join league please.

Comment

Working...
                  X