4:3 on Widescreen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4:3 on Widescreen

Is it possible to play ss with a 4:3 ratio instead of widescreen while in full screen mode (dont wanna use windowed if I dont have to)

maybe if u go into advanced options and check "show default resolutions" then go and set your res to 1280x1024, if that doesnt work i dunno what would besides playing windowed

Comment

If it is possible, it's probably a setting on your monitor itself. Does your monitor have a built-in menu you can look at? e.g. next to brightness/contrast/etc

PS MONEY IS WRONG (this time)

Comment

yeah this is fairly easy if you have a nvidia card, just open up the nvidia options menu, and search for a "keep aspect ratio" radio button somewhere... unfortunately I'm on my laptop and cant give you the step-by-step.
        TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
        TelCat> hoes get paid :(
        TelCat> i dont

Comment

What nockm said, there should be an option in your monitor's menu called something along "4:3 in wide" (at least that's what it's called on my LG ws). When it's set on "wide", it will stretch the picture to fill the screen, when it's set on 4:3 it will keep that ratio and add black strips along the left and right sides. It took me a week to figure out that there's more than one page in my monitor's settings menu, which is where that damn thing was hidden
          2:Displaced> k washed my nuts, hope they stop itching now
          2:Displaced> now its my fucking foot that is itching, FOR FUCKS SAKE

2:Eeks> there was this girl that had a crush on me
          2:Eeks> and she had the biggest boobs i've ever seen live
          2:Eeks> had back problems too i think
          2:Eeks> it was kinda disturbing when her boobs were bigger than her head

1:DangerGirl> spider, give your cap to era
          1:spider> Wooooohoo!
          1:spider> .*passes the hat*
          1:Erathia> <eats the hat>

Comment

Working...
          X